Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bail Out Chase Bank, and this is the THANKS We GET!!

So I have been unable to access my Chase Bank Account all day today.  I thought it might have been an internal issue at work.  But I get home and still have the same issue!!!

I call Chase bank for an explanation, and some assistance transfering money.  They apparently have been down ALL DAY TODAY!!  WTF!!!

They of course couldn't help me over the phone.  I just have to wait for it to come back up.  They promised me it would be back up tomorrow, but no specific time is mentioned.  This is what there website states in a small hidden link on the Chase Bank site.  

<strong>To our customers:</strong>&nbsp;<br><br>Please accept our apology for the difficulties that recently affected Chase.com.&nbsp;<br><br>Giving you 24-hour access to your banking is of the utmost importance to us. This was not the level of service we know you expect.&nbsp;<br><br>Thank you for your patience and for the opportunity to work harder to serve you in the future.

Thank you Chase! &nbsp;For taking our hard earned billions of dollars, and giving up noting to work with. &nbsp;I appreciate you!!

No comments: