Friday, December 29, 2006

India Day 2 - Some Random Girl

One girl comes to my house to see me. I am really annoyed for the fact that I have only been in the house for less than 12 hours. The entourage arrived at 10 a.m. When they arrived I couldn’t tell which girl was the person I was supposed to meet. It included one mother, one father, one uncle, one grandmother, the bride to be, and a cute little girl. When they arrived my parents mingled for 10 minutes and then decided to place me and the lady in a separate room so that we could talk.

I was very nice, and I asked her about 10 questions, all in English, but of the general knowledge of America, her education, and hobbies. After I was done drilling her, I asked if she had any questions for me. Apparently she was too nervous or I was too hideous, but she said she didn’t OUT.

We walked out of the bedroom in 2 minutes, and the family left 2 minutes later. I was relieved to know that my obligations with my family were done for the day.

No comments: