Saturday, January 20, 2007

India Day 24 – Found Another Suit

When we arrived yesterday night, my cousin’s wife Amisha, told me that the tailor had called her to tell her that he didn’t have the fabric for my suit, and so we had to go back and pick up another fabric so that it can be ready for me before I leave in 4 days.

As we went back, we were all so frustrated with this tailors work, and I decided to ask for our money back. I was going to deal with the fact that I didn’t have a suit for myself, and probably go back to America and buy one there. But my brother saw another tailor across the street, and mentioned to me to go and see if he can help me out.

Thanks to my brother’s keen eyes, the other tailor was willing to help me, and guaranteed me the suit in 2 days. Oh, I forgot to mention that he told me that he would make the suit for me for ½ the price the other tailor had quoted me.

No comments: